I don't know about all of you but I am a 46 year old that has been enjoying woodworking since I was 12 years old. By the time I was 18, I decided I wanted to make some money at it. My skills weren't very good and my products, though made from the heart, weren't that great. My family and friends though thought everything I made was a masterpiece. Or so they said!
With this blog and all the future blogs I want to talk about and help any of you that want to make MONEY with your passion of woodworking.
One of the things I always had trouble with early in my career of woodworking, was what to make next and plans. Later, I learned to draw my own which I will get into in a blog devoted to it. In the meantime I have scoured the web looking for great plans and designs that are easy to follow and offer a variety of products. One of the best sights I found was this one, Click on Ultimate Must have to the right.
Literally tons of stuff to choose from that could keep any person busy for ions, plus plenty of help in making money. A can't loose offer. Check out other links to the right, they all offer great plans and a ton of ways to make money with your passion. I have done most of them and I must say they all work, its just a matter of if you want to earn money as a hobby or want to quit your day job and have a go at woodworking for a living.
If you're like me, you always look to the holidays to make extra cash being seasonal. It's a little late to capitalize on Halloween, but hey, Christmas is right around the corner and now is the time to start cutting out those Xmas patterns and make some BUCKS! I always just make my favorite project then display it in my yard with a for sale sign on it. The orders will come. Here is the best place I found for Xmas plans, I like it because you can start in minutes instead of having to wait on the snail mail. Check it out. Click the Xmas link on the right.
Today's Helpful hint:
When building a bookcase or any piece of furniture that requires you to drill holes for the adjustable shelves. Don't spend hours with a tape measure and a square to mark each individual hole. Simply cut a piece of 1/8" pegboard into a suitable size strip length and use the holes in the pegboard to mark your holes. Then simply flip the pegboard over to do the other side. Way quicker.
Now for the Question of the Day:
Readers? Please tell us the most unusual way you've made money with woodworking. Can't wait to see those answers!
That's it for now People..............This is Knight and I'm out!
Interesting post.I have watched a TV show called the 'junk brothers'.Wood working is also fun.
ReplyDeleteSweet blog! I found it while searching οn Yahoo News.
ReplyDeleteDo you have any tіps on hоw to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks
Feel free to visit my site Good Page
Good day very cool blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .
ReplyDelete. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds also? I am glad to seek out numerous helpful information here in the publish, we need work out extra strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
Feel free to surf my web blog :: work from home jobs in michigan
Hello I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by accident,
ReplyDeletewhile I was searching on Yahoo for something else, Anyways I am here now and
would just like to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
to go through it all at the minute but I have saved it
and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep
up the great work.
My site ... money in online casinos
I need to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I absolutely
ReplyDeleteenjoyed every bit of it. I have you book-marked to check
out new things you post…
My web site :: quick ways for teenagers to make money
I rarely drop remarks, however i did a few searching and wound up here "Make Money with Woodworking".
ReplyDeleteAnd I do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Could it be simply me or does it seem like a few of the remarks appear like they are coming from brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on additional places, I'd like to keep up with anything new you
have to post. Would you list of every one of all your community pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
Also see my web page: online slots online
I'm extremely pleased to discover this web site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!! I definitely savored every little bit of it and i also have you book-marked to see new stuff on your site.
ReplyDeleteAlso see my web site > online usa casinos
It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll
ReplyDeletesettle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google
account. I look forward to new updates and will
share this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!
My homepage :: how to make money without a job
Thanks for every other informative web site. The place else could I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal manner?
ReplyDeleteI've a project that I am simply now running on, and I've been on the look out
for such info.
Here is my site lobstermania blackjack
Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you
ReplyDeletean email. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.
Feel free to surf my web site ... make money work from home
It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll
ReplyDeletesettle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to new updates and will talk about this blog with
my Facebook group. Chat soon!
Review my web blog ; Work from home jobs In nj
It's remarkable designed for me to have a web page, which is helpful designed for my know-how. thanks admin
ReplyDeleteStop by my web blog ; business opportunities
Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.
ReplyDeleteMy homepage :: online slot machines real money
Great post.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my homepage ... play casino slot online
Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog
ReplyDeleteand wished to say that I've truly loved surfing around your weblog posts. After all I'll be subscribing on your rss feed and I'm hoping you write once more very soon!
My homepage slots online for money
Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!
ReplyDeleteMy web site :: online writer Jobs
My brother suggested I might like this blog.
ReplyDeleteHe was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You
can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!
Feel free to visit my blog post ... find penny stocks
Wonderful ωebsite. Lotѕ of helpful infοrmаtion here.
ReplyDeleteI'm sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks on your effort!
Visit my page :: http://fellowship.se/index.php?title=History_Of_Jamie_Oliver_Kitchenware_By_Tefal
great issues altogether, you simply won a brand
ReplyDeletenew reader. What may you recommend about your
publish that you simply made a few days in the past?
Any certain?
My website: binary options broker
Awesome site you have here but I was curious if you knew of
ReplyDeleteany discussion boards that cover the same topics talked about here?
I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get feedback from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!
Feel free to surf to my web-site; Earn Money Online For Free
I used to be suggested this blog by way of my cousin.
ReplyDeleteI'm now not positive whether or not this publish is written through him as nobody else know such specified approximately my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!
my page: win some money for free
I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog's content everyday along with a cup of coffee.
ReplyDeletemy homepage :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCkK9-pzu_o
Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
ReplyDeleteI mean, what you say is important and everything.
But just imagine if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more,
"pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this website could
definitely be one of the very best in its field.
Wonderful blog!
My web site ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtCm82Itxoc
Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It is the little changes that make the most
ReplyDeleteimportant changes. Many thanks for sharing!
Also visit my page - best registry cleaner for windows 7
Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you provide here and can't
ReplyDeletewait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even
using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, great site!
Also visit my weblog; bmi chart